Sunday, July 09, 2006

Birds again

Our travels have once more become more intense. No more long weekend stays after our flights and bus rides. We are now running from plane to plane makeing all our connecting flights on our way back home.

Home has become an abstract idea over the past couple of weeks. We have been so focused on absorbing every moment of our trip that we have hardly thought about life back in the states. It's hard to imageing driving home from the airport and starting life again. I know it won't be that difficult though.

It's been a wonderful trip. We could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you all for your prayers on our behalf. We look forward to seeing our family when we get back. We have tons of pictures and will post a bunch when we get home. God bless you all.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:31 AM

    Hey, how is everything going? Just thought I'd say hi, and I miss you guys. By the way, I have a MySpace, I try to update it when I can. Well, take care. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete