Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lydia Grace Plays with Toys

I can’t believe Lydia is almost 10 weeks old and I have barely posted any pictures of her.   I thought that having two children under the age of three would be difficult, and I discovered that I was right!  There isn’t a lot of extra time for a *cough* perfectionist *cough* to post witty, creative blog posts.  But I want you to know, I’m really loving being a mother to BOTH Clara and Lydia.  They are two sweet, loving, beautiful girls and the rewards of being their mother just compound daily.  So here is a regular, run-of-the-mill blog post of pictures I took today while watching Lydia play with some toys for the first time.  If I get lots of comments, I will try to do this again really soon. Smile

IMG_1704IMG_1705

IMG_1707IMG_1703IMG_1710 - Copy

I’m sorry it’s so many pictures of the same thing, but I’m her mama!  I can’t stop looking at her and I think she’s pretty cute! 

Here she is in motion!

Lydia moves her hands to shake her rattle, but she can’t stop looking at mama!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted, and hope you can update every so often, even if you only have time to upload pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you finally are blogging again haha!!! i missed them! macey didnt play with toys till she was older, i'm thinking it was almost 3 months! Lydia is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete